WholeLife Matrix: Financial Viability / Marketing
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.” – Patricia Fripp
Selling digital products online is a great low-risk way to create an income stream or to expand an existing business. Selling digital products is easier than selling physical products since you don’t need to worry about stock levels, storing products, shipping, or product returns.
1. What types of digital products can you sell?
There are many types of digital products that you can sell online. Some of the most popular include online courses, services sold through webinars, e-books, apps, tools, membership areas, music and images. The type of product you sell will depend on your niche.
2. What should be the topic of your product?
To find a topic to focus on for your product, identify the biggest problems that your audience needs solutions to in your niche. For example, if you are a health coach, one of the biggest problems for your audience might be losing weight and keeping it off, so you can design a program for that. You can also find ideas by looking at popular books in your niche on Amazon.com.
3. What tools do you need to use?
There are tools you can use to sell products on website pages without needing to set up a full online store. These services can help to host your product and handle payments from customers. Some of the services that can help you include e-Junkie, Selz, and Shopify. If you have a WordPress site, you can also use WooCommerce to set up a store on your site.
4. How will you sell your digital product?
There are many ways to promote your product. Here are some tips:
● Create a short, free product that is related to the product that you want to sell. This could be a free e-book. It will show people that you are knowledgeable about the topic and will get them prepared for buying your product.
● Inside of the free product, promote the product that you want to sell and offer a link to it. You can also offer a discount code to entice your audience to buy.
● You can promote your free product in a variety of ways, including on your website as a download, on your social media networks, and in your newsletter.
Want to know more? We are excited to offer our Sales2Win course. This course will distinguish you as someone who consistently maximizes their sales and achieves top results.
Click here now to set up an appointment to talk to Ralph.