– Swedish Proverb
· Anxious, irritable, or depressed
· Uninterested in work
· Unable to get a good night sleep
· Unfocused and unable to concentrate
· Physically ill: tension headaches, stomach problems, high blood pressure, heart issues
· Withdrawn socially
· Loss of morale and drive
· Lack of control when drinking, eating or smokingSome causes of stress:
· Fear of losing job or business
· Increased work demands due to downsizing
· Fear of not being able to perform at optimum levels at all times
· Guilt over having less time with family
· Lack of time for yourself
How to Reduce Stress:
· Begin a fitness program – walk, jog, bike, yoga – just make sure you make time to get in some cardiovascular activity to recharge your batteries and get the adrenaline flowing through your body
· Eat a balanced energizing diet, low in sugar and salt and high in dietary fiber and protein and low in saturated fats and trans fats
· Get enough sleep – eat a healthy night time snack with tryptophan and calcium
· Reduce alcohol consumption and nicotine
· Get organized – reduce bad habits and time wasters
· Get emotional, psychological, and/or physical help
· Take vacations and recharge
As a business owner, you can help reduce your employees’ and your own stress by offering a support network, education, and reminders to keep stress at bay. Design a wellness program which provides stress management. Endorse and encourage physical fitness activities to help with stress. Talk to your employees and give them the ability to express their work-related issues so you can have a basis on which to make change occur. Putting programs in place can lead to reduced stress, improved productivity, and ultimately can help reduce your own stress about your business. When you are feeling good, you can be the leader your business needs you to be and you will be poised to win.
Are you ready to win?
Get your personal and business life back in balance?
Take advantage of Ralph White’s COMPLEMENTARY Deeper Dive course where you will learn to use the WholeLife Matrix and apply it to your personal relationships, spiritual life, business life, financial goals and more.
Get your LIFE IN BALANCE. Join Us for Free!
Join Ralph and your peers at 11 am to noon PST to discuss YOUR issues and receive live answers to your questions in this interactive conference call.
Register today for the Deeper Dive complementary course.
See full schedule here: