“Today, you have 100% of your life left. “
– Tom Landry – Former Head Coach, Dallas Cowboys
As an example, if you expect to complete a specific task by 6:00 pm and you find yourself at 6:15 pm without the task completed, you will feel stressed. However, had you expected to complete the task at 8:00 pm and nothing else changed, at 6:15 pm you would be completely relaxed and satisfied with your progress. So, if you manage your time and you manage your expectations, you can manage your life.
- Your Radar Screen – the big picture of all the things that command your attention.
- Collecting the data and events that you will put in your calendar
- Scheduling specific times for all your work and life activities
- Deciding what you are not going to do and letting go of those tasks.
Are you ready to win?
Get your personal and business life back in balance?
Take advantage of Ralph White’s COMPLEMENTARY Deeper Dive course where you will learn to use the WholeLife Matrix and apply it to your personal relationships, spiritual life, business life, financial goals and more.
Get your LIFE IN BALANCE. Join Us for Free!
Join Ralph and your peers at 11 am to noon PST to discuss YOUR issues and receive live answers to your questions in this interactive conference call.
Register today for the Deeper Dive complementary course.
See full schedule here: